Everything from a single source
From individual challenges to tailor-made customer solutions
Whether component adaptations, modernisation measures or completely new overall vehicle designs: HEMSCHEIDT will find the right solution to optimally meet the requirements of your project.
Equipped with the latest hardware and software, we use progressive development methods for the subsequent implementation.
Based on the technical specifications, we develop 3D designs, work out static and dynamic calculations and produce 2D drawings, documentation, manuals and assembly instructions - all from one source.
Development open to technology by HEMSCHEIDT
Our development concept
- Exclusively task- and solution-oriented development and construction,
- Overall responsibility in one hand (development, system, quality and delivery),
- own test benches, own testing, own calculation (both FE and MKS) using reliable test methods according to test plan, prototype construction, measurement data acquisition and evaluation also in road tests
We create a convincing customer solution from every individual challenge. Gladly also for you.
Our service for you
Test tools and test services
Our development-related testing services, from the preparation of test specifications to the approval of your products for rail vehicle chassis components, enable you to directly influence the design and production process.
HEMSCHEIDT has specialised stationary and mobile test tools and test stands for this purpose. Thanks to our mobile testing facilities, there is no need to transport your vehicle to the test laboratory. You save time and money.
We carry out torsion measurements, roll tests, centre of gravity determinations, wheel load measurements and much more on site at the customer's premises.
Our stationary test facility at our Fürth location offers our customers the possibility of carrying out dynamic strength tests for the validation of railway components or characteristic curve measurements on chassis components.
ROTATIONAL RESISTANCE TESTING
- BOGIE vs. CARBODY rotating platform – Derailment safety measurement; PLC controlled
- +/- 15° rotational angle; speed from 0,1-1,2°/s
- max. torgue 50 kNm
- Measurement and Analysis of X-factor acc. to EN 14363 and clearance check
WIST AND SWAY TESTING (OPTIONAL: ROTATIONAL RESISTANCE)
- TWIST AND SWAY BOXES for BOGIE WHEEL lift
- Up to 200 mm vertical displacement; one actuator per wheel
- Intergated measurment of force and displacement
- Measurement of dQ/Q wheel unloading, and sway factor and clearance check