Be inspired by HEMSCHEIDT
International commercial vehicle manufacturers appreciate our products. We work according to the principles of:
- Custom development of products
- Highest precision in every step
- Highest quality of materials
- Unique performance of each employee
- Made in Germany as a commitment and mission
HEMSCHEIDT is certified according to ISO 9001:2015, and our work is defined by process orientation and customer focus.
Guaranteed controlled precision work
- Every HEMSCHEIDT product is assembled in small series by highly qualified employees and subjected to permanent control.
- From the assembly of a piston with seals, guide bands and wipers to the assembly of the valve blocks:
- All steps are performed with precision and have the goal of achieving quality production through intense scrutiny of all components.
Highly stressed commercial vehicles require absolutely reliable components. HEMSCHEIDT delivers products that master even the most difficult conditions. We produce shock absorbers and suspension systems for heavy goods vehicles as well as swivel joints for articulated buses. These vehicles have to function perfectly at all times. Even in difficult terrain or under heavy loads, the vehicle must not fail.
That's why we assemble each product by hand, with unmatched precision and highest quality. Our claim is to make the best possible product for the needs of our customers. We can achieve this only with first-class employees and processes that are controlled in every detail.
We pay attention to high precision
HEMSCHEIDT employees are obliged to ensure flawless execution at every step of production:
After each assembly step, we acknowledge:
- the full and completed implementation of the work
- the accuracy of all components and
- the professional assembly to form a technically extremely demanding product.
The trust of our clients in the quality of our products is our motivation for highest precision and accuracy. The sustained success in the commercial vehicle market confirms the value of our work.