Reliably damping high loads and load variations
- Compact construction space for suspension cylinders
- Positive natural frequency development via load
- Damping and suspension in one system
- With optimum chassis kinematics the full suspension travel can be used through integrated level adjustment
- Distribution of load via hydraulic system and hydraulic pressure (without electronics)
- High driving comfort and high stability
Compact, fast, efficient: Chassis systems by HEMSCHEIDT
Due to the high pressure that can be achieved with hydraulic systems, extremely compact suspension cylinders can be used that require little space in proximity to the wheel. The energy density of a hydraulic system also results in particularly quick reaction times and response characteristics. For large load changes (during loading and unloading), a hydro-pneumatic suspension system can be moved back into level position in a split second.
The strong energy density and thus the rapid transmission of force can be used for other functions. With the respective circuits, loads can be distributed over several wheels or axles and roll moments can be absorbed without additional components (hydraulic stabilizer). In addition, the necessary damping can be integrated into the hydraulic system, so that suspension and damping can be provided by a single system.
Das The HEPLEX® suspension system
HEMSCHEIDT combines expertise in automotive engineering with knowledge in the field of hydraulics. This has led to the development of the multi-patented HEPLEX® suspension system. The HEPLEX® system integrates all functions that are required by off-road vehicles:
- Large load range
- Load distribution on multiple axles
- Load-dependent damping control
- Cross-type interconnection to stabilize the vehicle in cross-dynamic manoeuvres
- Tilting prevention
Full traction even on sandy surfaces!
Tracked vehicles, as well as some wheeled vehicles, are not constructed on a vehicle frame, but actually have a so-called hull, which constitutes the structure of the vehicle. The wheels are then attached to this hull via a wing arm. HEMSCHEIDT provides unique hydro-pneumatic suspension systems as a compact and lightweight unit for such concepts.
Our product portfolio includes one or two-stage suspension systems with integrated damping including the necessary temperature compensation.
Talk to us – we’ll be sure to find the right solution for your vehicle too!